So you know that Moon and Lola carries a wedding line, but did you know that you can customize anything you want? You're not just limited to what is available on our website. We try to go above and beyond to make our customers happy by turning your dream decor into reality. We love creating custom product and seeing how you incorporate it into your own way. We have acrylic, and we’re not afraid to use it. 😉
To give you some examples, we asked our beloved friend and co-worker, Kensley, to share her bridal shower and wedding reception images. Kensley has a creative eye and really wanted her wedding to be unique and one to remember. Moon and Lola was here to help!
One of our favorite featured pieces was the custom acrylic art of Kensley and her now hubs, Tyler. We used one of their engagement photos showing them walking hand-in-hand on the beach. We converted that picture into a silhouette, and from the silhouette image, made the amazing cutout wall art you see below. All together now, “awwwww”. After the wedding, they were able to use it on their gallery wall in their home. This is now a precious memory the two of them will cherish forever in a very special way!
One of our favorite ideas of Mary Kensley's wedding reception decor was her dinner menu. I mean, what a fabulous idea! And we can create it in any of our 32 acrylic colors so you can choose a neutral or a fun pop of color to compliment your floral arrangements.
Have the perfect wedding hash tag? (Although Kensley and Tyler’s is hard to beat - their last name is Crumpler.) We have you covered there, too. Custom drink stirrers for your friends and family to take home as a unique and fun party favor.
Know anyone who loves donuts? Kensley loves them so much that she forewent the wedding cake and chose a scrumptious so-many-flavors-to-choose-from donut bar instead. I mean is this genius or is this genius? Moon and Lola was happy to turn our Cake Toppers into donut tower labels that helped her and Tyler’s guests know which flavor is which.
Our favorite was The Charleston – which also happened to be where they had their wedding.
Kensley and Tyler’s wedding was full of happy, and we want yours to be too! Interested in custom wedding merchandise? Tell us your ideas here!
Moon and Lola
Spring, spring, spring! I cannot say it enough because I just love SPRING!
Have you heard that saying, "I'm sorry for what I said when it was winter"? Not only does the change in season make me happy but so does the switch in my wardrobe and accessories! My spring wardrobe doesn't only consist of bright colors but fun, playful patterns!
As many of you know who have visited any Moon and Lola #CharmBar, there are many colorful options to choose from to build the charm bracelet of your dreams, however, our printed patterned acrylic charms have a special place in my heart. When we originally launched our patterned acrylic last spring, we transformed our Dalton charm and took it to a new level, a new and so much fun level! The colors add a unique twist and look so great with a tassel (but then again, I think anything looks great with a tassel).
One of my favorite products, our Hotel Keychain, also looks great in the prints. If you are the girl who always has to have a cute keychain (me ), this is the one your friends will ask you about - and want to copy.
So get out there and enjoy this beautiful time of year with your fun and colorful #MoonandLola charm bracelet, necklace and keychain. And don’t forget to show it to me on Insta. You just might win a $100 gift card!
We all know and love those days when it’s raining outside and the sound of the raindrops against the windows is the perfect invitation to get cozy indoors. April seems to have a lot of those days gearing up for the beautiful blossoms that May will bring. We savor those rainy days when we have our pajamas on from the night before, our coffee is perfectly brewed, and we are snuggled under the coziest blanket. The only thing missing from this equation is the PERFECT movie. You know sometimes you’ll be flipping through channels and you just cannot find what you’re in the mood to watch, but then, you see it on your TV Guide, your heart skips a beat because you see that it just started, and an instant smile comes across your face. THE perfect movie is on, and it’s one of your all time favorites. This may happen, or you may have a classic in your movie selection that you can just pop into your DVD or Blue-Ray player. Either way, snuggle down into your couch because Moon and Lola is providing a “watch” list of our studio’s very favorite “rainy day” movies – and trust us, when you see what we’ve selected, you’ll be wanting a rainy day to come your way very soon!
1. First up, Ms. Kelly Shatat of course. Our owner’s favorite rainy day movie is Just Wright. (Queen Latifa is Queen!)
2. Jeff, our president, chooses The Devil Wears Prada. (Anne Hathaway will forever be the Princess of Genovia in our eyes but we love her in this movie too.)
3. Katie is our Vice President and her go-to flick is It’s Complicated. (Who doesn’t love Meryl Streep?)
4. Amber, our Director of Retail Stores, goes for the classic Some Came Running. (Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin – that’s all that really needs to be said ;)
5. Laura G. is the Director of E-Commerce and since childhood has watched The Wizard of Oz at least once a year. (“If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with.”)
6. Kate, Director of Wholesale, chooses As Good As It Gets. (Jack Nicholson is everything.)
7. Donna is our Director of Accounting and Human Resources and she loves the movie Now You See Me. (Magic and money – oh so suspenseful!)
8. Gina is the Head of Production and can't get enough of Moonstruck. (Oh Cher, how we love you...💋 mwah!)
9. Yuan Ling is a member of our Production Team and has selected Chocolat starring Juliette Binoche, Judy Dench and Johnny Depp. (Candy, and eye candy!!)
10. Jane is our Logistics and Distribution Maven and her choice is Pride and Prejudice. (A classic graced by Keira Knightly.)
11. Savannah has the job of Production Coordinator and her selection is High School Musical. (You laugh at this choice, but you know you love to sing and dance along when it comes on Disney!)
12. Quinn our Customer Experience Specialist had no hesitation choosing First Wives Club. (Goldie Hawn, Bette Midler, and Diane Keaton – enough said.)
13. Laura W. is our Wholesale Sales Specialist and on a rainy day she can be found snuggled up watching One Fine Day. (Literally, a dream couple.)
14. Ashley, our Digital Marketing Manager, knew right away her choice was Sixteen Candles. (The BEST 80s movie – who else drooled over Jake Ryan?)
15. Nicole, Kelly's Executive Assistant, loves Grease. (A rainy day watch list wouldn’t be a rainy day watch list without this classic.)
16. And last but not least, our e-commerce intern Lauren's pick is The Blind Side. (We’re crying already.)
Now that you have your rainy day watch-list planned for the rest of the year, we want you to tell us your favorites! Tag us using #moonandlola on your favorite social media outlet. We can’t wait to see!
Moon and Lola