A pink sandy beach, a rainbow-colored hotel, and a quaint row of pastel townhouses – what more could you want? These are just a few of Moon and Lola's top colorful travel destinations. Too much color is not a part of M&L's vocab, so put on your traveling shoes, and grab your camera because these locations are totally Instagram worthy.
1. The Saguaro // Palm Springs, CA
2. Harbor Island // Bahamas
3. Wynwood Walls // Miami, FL
4. Santorini, Greece
5. Marrakesh, Morocco
6. Notting Hill // London, England
Whether it's our cool constellation charm or the NEW zodiac symbol charm, you're destined to make a stellar statement. We're lovin' the way these unique symbols look, but do you know what your sign really means? Read below to find out what your zodiac says about you!
We sense great style in your future! SHOP HERE and build your own zodiac charm bracelet or necklace (or both)!
4th of July is the perfect holiday to get all your DIY cravings out. Need food inspiration for your Independence Day weekend? Donut worry because we've got you covered and it involves lots of sugary goodness. Happy starts here with DIY 4th of July donuts!
What you'll need: A box of donuts, vanilla frosting, blue & red decorative icing, and a microwavable plate.
1. Grab a donut and begin by spreading vanilla frosting in a circular motion around the top.
2. Draw a line with blue icing branching out from the inside of the donut. Leave a space in between and draw another line with the red icing. Repeat all the way around the donut.
3. Heat the donut in the microwave for about 30 seconds so the icing can melt (yum!).
4. Now that the icing is melted, place the donuts in the fridge for a few minutes so the design can set in place
5. Last but not least, serve and enjoy!