A Seasonal Intern at Moon and Lola will have the opportunity to gain exposure and experience across all divisions of the company including Sales, Ecommerce, Marketing, Production, and Logistics. As an intern, you will be potentially be exposed to and learn the following:
- • How to collaborate with the marketing team to develop email and social media campaigns.
- • How to develop sales strategies to grow wholesale revenue.
- • The importance of customer service at every step of the sales process.
- • How to resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issue, determining the cause of the problem, researching the best solution to the problem, and following up to ensure resolution.
- • How to effectively package and ship orders for maximized productivity while keeping costs down.
- • How to appropriately inventory merchandise.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- • Drive, initiative, and passion.
- • Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- • Demonstrates success in multitasking in an extremely fast paced work environment.
- • Excellent communication and organization skills; ability to interact at all levels within the organization.