Sales Associate Full-time Details
Sales Associate - Full-time
The Sales Associate is responsible for opening and closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are followed when store management is not in on duty or available on the floor. The Key Holder will supervise all employees and oversee sales, merchandising, client service, and all operational functions in absence of store management.
Sales Associate responsibilities & duties include but are not limited to the following:Driving Sales
- Leads a selling team with focus on excellent customer service.
- Evaluates the business and takes proactive steps to improve results.
- Works with the sales team on converting walk-in traffic to sales.
- Ensures that sales associates are supplying superior customer service and developing sales through client relationship building.
- Leads by example by developing client relationships, staying in regular contact
with them, and developing client generated sales.
- Ensures the store team consistently executes and maintains visual presentation and store standards per Company protocol and operational policy.
- Builds morale and supports a team environment by leading by example.
- Opens and closes the store.
- Follows all company policies and procedures and ensures sales team does as well.
- Ensures that operational controls are executed and maintained; e.g. store organization, banking procedures, reporting, etc.
- Leads by example at all times.
- Treats others with respect and openly seeks opportunities for personal development.
- Conducts oneself with integrity, following all policies and brings concerns forward when appropriate.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Minimum of 2 years prior retail experience
- Responsible, mature individual with natural leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and organization skills; ability to interact at all levels within the organization