Your bestie has asked you to be a part of the most important group in her life: her bridesmaids. Now you think, "what should I gift her for this special time in her life?". It's got to be something that shows your joy in being her friend, and your appreciation for being asking to be a part of such a memorable time in her life. Good thing we, along with our friends over at Canvas On Demand, are here to help! We have a list of things we think your bestie-bride will love.
1. Earrings that shine as bright as her smile. With a chic design and a sophisticated look, the Vienna Rhinestone Monogram earrings are sure to make any bride smile when personalized with her new initials. They’re the finishing touch to an amazing bridal look…and perfect for everyday wear!
2. A pillow for the newlyweds. Commemorate a special moment with a pillow made especially for her and her new husband! It’s a chic addition to her already lovely décor.
3. You can’t go wrong with her new initials. This lovely necklace is a handcrafted work of art made even more special by featuring the bride’s initials. It’s the perfect piece of jewelry for a newlywed!
4. A canvas to remind her of this special time. Weddings are a time of celebration. Keep the festive spirit going strong with custom wall art made just for her using one of her favorite photos on it so she’ll have a constant reminder of how much she’s loved.
5. A classic. Complement her stunning diamond with a bold gold ring that’s got a vintage feel. It’s a modern take on an old classic she’ll adore!
All that’s missing is cute gift-wrap, but with gifts as special as these, you may not even need it! Show us your Bride Tribe with #moonandlola, and we wish you all the happiness on being such a big part of your special friend’s day.
Moon and Lola