Shipping Coordinator (Seasonal) Details
Shipping Coordinator - Seasonal/Part-time
The Shipping Coordinator reports directly to the Shipping/Receiving Specialist and is responsible for the implementation of established procedures to ensure the timely, and accurate distribution of our products. The role requires a precise attention to detail in order to maintain customer satisfaction throughout the final delivery process.
Shipping Coordinator responsibilities & duties include but are not limited to the following:
- • Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping.
- • Monitor packing supplies and communicate needs to Shipping/Receiving Specialist.
- • Aid in verifying and keeping of records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- • Develop relationships both internally to help facilitate an accurate and efficient shipping of products.
- • May be assigned duties and cross-trained in other divisions of the company; customer service, production, etc.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- • Possess strong attention to detail.
- • Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- • Demonstrates success in multitasking in an extremely fast paced work environment.
- • Excellent communication and organization skills; ability to interact at all levels within the organization.