Sales Associate Full-time Details #2
Sales Associate - Full-time
The Sales Associate is responsible for opening and closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are followed when store management is not in on duty or available on the floor. The Key Holder will supervise all employees and oversee sales, merchandising, client service, and all operational functions in absence of store management.
Sales Associate responsibilities & duties include but are not limited to the following:Driving Sales
- • Converts walk-in traffic to sales results.
- • Evaluates the business and takes proactive steps to improve results.
- • Supplies superior customer service and develops sales through client relationship building.
- • Leads by example by developing client relationships, staying in regular contact with them, and developing client generated sales.
- • Maintains visual presentation and store standards per Company protocol and operational policy.
- • Opens and closes the store as needed
- • Follows all company policies and procedures and ensures sales team does as well.
- • Ensures that operational controls are executed and maintained; e.g. store organization, banking procedures, reporting, etc.
- • Leads by example at all times.
- • Treats others with respect and openly seeks opportunities for personal development.
- • Conducts oneself with integrity, following all policies and brings concerns forward when appropriate.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- • Minimum of 2 years prior retail experience
- • Responsible, mature individual with natural leadership abilities.
- • Excellent communication and organization skills; ability to interact at all levels within the organization