Customer Service Coordinator Details
Customer Service Coordinator
The Customer Service Coordinator reports directly to the Operations Specialist and is responsible for acting as a liaison between the company and both its retail and wholesale customers. By supplying the highest level of service, the Customer Service Coordinator is a crucial position in building both the brand and the business.
Customer Service Coordinator responsibilities & duties include but are not limited to the following:
- • Build relationships with customers by answering inquiries via phone, email, or mail with a positive, upbeat attitude
- • Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- • Record payment information or other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- • Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issue, determining the cause of the problem, researching the best solution to the problem, and following up to ensure resolution
- • Assist the sales team with establishing new wholesale accounts and placement of their orders
- • Call on wholesale accounts to ensure they are in stock on best selling items
- • Assist in setting up new collections and styles
- • Opportunity to grow into a Sales, Retail, or Ecommerce focused position
The ideal candidate would possess:
- • B.S./B.A. Degree in related field.
- • Minimum of 1-2 years prior customer service, sales, or retail experience.
- • Demonstrated success in multitasking in an extremely fast paced work environment.
- • Excellent communication and organization skills; ability to interact at all levels within the organization.